Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nails of the Week

In the past week, I have painted my nails twice.

The first colour is No. 23 from Bourjois 10 Days Nail Enamel Collection. I didn't think I was going to like the colour but after a few days I loved it. It's a soft pastel pink as opposed to the bright bold pinks I prefer. I also only wore it for about 6 days but I must say it did last very well.




The second time I painted my nails was for my Halloween costume. I was a dalmatian :) Unfortunately I painted these while in the process of drinking which explains why they are so smudged but I think the general idea is there. Spots! I used an NYC white which was very watery :( And Revlon for the black. I'm not too sure on any other details of the polishes because they weren't mine.


Just thought I would share how I painted my nails the past week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment