Monday, November 19, 2012

Music of the Week: New Purchases

I bought a few albums over the last few weeks. Robbie Williams, The Script, Taylor Swift, One Direction, Rita Ora. I decided to chose my favourite track from each of these for this weeks MOTW.

1. Taylor Swift - Red
Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed

 
I adore Ed Sheeran so this of course had to be one of my favourites. I also like the title track Red.
Full album.


2. The Script - #3
The Script - If You Could See Me Now


Not that this band is under rated, maybe it's they don't get enough recognition in my opinion. I've listened to this song a good few times and every time it brings tears to my eyes. 

Full album.


3. One Direction - Take Me Home
One Direction - They Don't Know About Us


For the teenage girl in me haha And Niall has 2 freaking solos in this one. I love Niall if you don't know! Adorable!

Full album here if anyone is a nutter like me!! :)


4. Robbie Williams - Take The Crown
Robbie Williams - Candy
I can't get past this track on his album. I have it on repeat because it keeps making me dance and get up to mischief!


5. Rita Ora - Ora
Rita Ora - RIP ft. Tinie Tempah
I have only really listening to her single from this album so far. I've been far too busy dancing to Candy!!

What new albums have you bought lately? And what are your favourite songs? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment