Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogger Tag - Tag Your It!

I saw this post today over on Fiona's blog La Belle Dame Sans Merci and thought I better give it a go. A lot of bloggers appear to have already answered these questions so I better get cracking!

1. What is the story behind your blog name?
It was late one night years ago when I came up with it. I had intended to start blogging about 4/5 years ago but I only took the plunge last September. I was in my 2nd year of college I think and I had a bit of spare time so I thought this would be the way to spend it. Unfortunately it never took off until recently. I can't really explain the reasoning behind the name!

2. What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
At the moment it's Rimmel's Sugar Plum. I think it's perfect for this time of year.

3. Do you have any pets, if so, what?
Nope. I can't decided if I'm a dog person or not. Some days I'd love to get a Boxer and other days I just annoyed by dogs!

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
Las Vegas. No question. I have always been drawn to it. I just want to have that experience of the madness!
 
5. What would you prefer to wear, dress or jeans?
I'd like to be able to wear dresses during the day but I'm not at the confidence in myself yet. I do love wearing dresses for nights out and events though :) I prefer jeans during the day and I also have to wear them for work anyway.

6. Favourite pizza topping?

It used to be chicken, sweetcorn and mushroom, now I love pepperoni and jalapenos. Hot hot!

7. What is your favourite nail varnish brand?

I love Rimmel and Barry M, lately I have also been using a cheaper brand; NYC. They have an excellent range of colours for such a good price. Around €1.49. Bargain!

8. What was one of your resolutions for 2013?

To get a job. Check ✓. Next thing is to see more of Ireland/The World :)

9. Do you prefer your birthday or Christmas?

Christmas. I have never ever liked my birthday. I think it's because it coincided with returning to school as a child (the end of summer too!) and when I went to college, my repeat exams were always on my birthday. How horrible! I love Christmas now because it's all about my nieces and nephew. They are adorable!

10. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A night owl. I am allergic to getting out of bed before noon. I would gladly stay up all night for a week than get up early one morning. Although in my new job I have to arise at 6.45am for the drive however it's only Monday to Friday so I am blessed in that sense.

11. What is one thing you'd like to do in 2013?

Go on a holiday. I have not left this fecking island since 2009. Where has the time gone!? I will be doing something about that this year. Even if it's just a couple of days somewhere.

I tag you who is reading this right now ;) If you complete this tag or have already completed it please share your post link below, I'd love to read it. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment