Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Beauty Haul

Ooops! I went shopping again. I only meant to buy clothes but once I got caught at the Urban Decay counter shur I couldn't say no. I was beyond bold to be honest! I went to Boots to get a powder and nail polish, we can see how well that went!


Out of the 11 things I bought (jaysus!), I actually only needed the concealer, the powder and strengthening nail polish. Boots had 3 for 2's and Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price all over the gap. Rather than me take advantage of them, they took advantage of me. Big time!!

From Urban Decay, I came away with a foundation from the Naked Skin range in shade 0.5 and The Glinda Palette from The Oz Collection. UD definitely saw me coming. I need to go on a spending ban for sure!

From Rimmel, I got the Stay Matte Translucent Powder, Stronger Nails Nail Polish and Hide The Blemish Concealer in Sand. These are the things I was only meant to be buying.

I went to Model's Own and bought Snowflake and Golden Peach. Beginning to like their nail polishes too much lately!

Maybelline Volume Express Mascara, I think this has been discontinued, hence me buying 2. Master Smokey in Smoky Violet, I know this has had some iffy reviews however I needed to try this myself. I'm still attempting to master the art of the smokey eye. I've only begun to experiment with it in the last few months.

Real Techniques Starter Set. These brushes are becoming my new obsession!

Finally not pictured (because they were at the bottom of the bag), in Penney's I picked up Batiste Dry Shampoo, cotton pads and a body polisher (or a shower pouf to you and me).

From today, I promise to not buy anything to do with beauty for the rest of February. Pray for me! I need to do this! At least I'm set for mascara for a few months. It usually happens that I go to buy that and end up buy loads more. I should be able to avoid that for a while now. Eeek! I also need to start writing some reviews. Hopefully I shall have some posted over the next few weeks. Although I feel like I say that every week now!!

Are you a shopaholic? Have you gone on a spending ban? Do any of you on a spending ban have any tips or advice or tips? I'm never one for impulse buying that much, I just went for it this time. No regrets! Carpe Diem and all that right!? :) Xx

2 comments:

  1. there are some seriously amazing things here! Can't wait for the reviews :) I saw a lot of bad reviews about the master smokey too but I have it (in the same colour) and I actually quite liked it :) would love to hear what you think about it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to get around to my reviews but I've been up the walls lately! I have turned into the person who goes into the shop to buy like a toothbrush or something and gets everything but the toothbrush haha I shall get cracking over the next week or 2 on my reviews. I promise ;) x

      Delete