Monday, February 11, 2013

Review: Marc Jacobs DOT


I have never owned a Marc Jacobs perfume before. When I received this gift I think I might have squealed! I love the packaging and presentation of this. The bottle is out of this world cute and so fun to look at. I'm a fan of polka dots, as is Marc Jacobs :) The bottle is adorned by some ladybirds/butterflies and a pearl. The red, black and gold colours compliment each other beautifully.


This is an Eau de Parfum. If you are curious about what this means I have a post on it here. Essentially it means the perfume lasts up to 4 hours. The first thing I noticed about this scent is how fresh it is. Now I don't know anything about the notes of perfume but I do know what I like. 

 


I looked up The Perfume Shop and this is what they have to say:  

"Dot is a lush juicy floral - happy and vivacious.

The top captivates with a delectable blend of red berries, succulent dragonfruit, and sweet honeysuckle. The lush floral heart of the fragrance blooms with addictive jasmine mingled with energising notes of coconut water and orange blossom. The scent rounds out with a feminine drydown of creamy vanilla, driftwood, and sensual musks."


I will be devastated when I come to end of this bottle and as I always am when I finish a favourite perfume.

With Valentine's Day coming up, I imagine a few bottles of this gorgeous scent being purchased around the country. It's magnificent!


Dot is available from The Perfume Shop and Debenhams

2 comments: