Thursday, March 28, 2013

Beautiful Things #1

I have watched every single episode of Gossip Girl and for the life of me, this is the only dress I can properly remember! I remember others of course it's just I fell in love with it this the instant I saw it. It's from Season 4 Episode 8 - Juilet Doesn't Live Here Anymore. 


This dress is designed by Zuhair Murad. Just google him, his dresses are stunning! They take my breath away.

I envy Blake Lively, I think she's beautiful. When I was blonde, her hair was what I wanted. But of course that was never going to happen! Even as a brunette, I still want her hair! It's amazing.

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that there will be no more Gossip Girl. *sob* So for the moment I'm just going to torture myself by looking back over the fabulous fashion it gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment