Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Midweek Blues Lightened: Gold Forever

This Wednesday I introduce to you all a song from this band The Wanted you might have heard me mention once or twice... The song is 2 years old but it will still gets a smile out of me :) It was the official Comic Relief single in 2011. And it is easily one of my favourites from them.
Band member Max George explained the meaning of the song: "This song is about a day in your life that you never forget. It's an upbeat, feel-good track" from Wikipedia
The video is a good laugh as well. They don't take themselves too seriously! As you can all judge for yourselves here.


I also had to give in and post their new video for Walks Like Rihanna. They are taking the piss yet again! Can't wait to see them this summer. Gonna be a well deserved laugh and a pick me up because this 'summer' so far is bringing us all down! Yikes!


Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment