Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Midweek Blues Lightened: A Song For Europe


"JUST PLAY THE FECKING NOTE!"

I saw this episode of Father Ted a few weeks ago and it still manages to get me into knots from laughter! I have never met anyone who doesn't like Ted, Dougal & Co. or this song. It gets a great laugh out of everyone and I have sung it once or twice while merry ;)


Sing Along!
My lovely, lovely, lovely horse

My lovely horse, running through the field
Where are you going with your fetlocks blowing in the wind?
I want to shower you with sugar lumps
and ride you over fences
Polish your hooves every single day
and bring you to the horse dentist

My lovely, lovely, lovely horse

My lovely horse, you're a pony no more
Running around with the man on your back
Like a train in the night, yeah
Like a train in the night

Also, Happy 1st Day of May. I can't believe it, this means I have been in my job nearly 4 months. Holy cow, where has the time gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment